Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

My favourite time of the day or night..

Is feeling what I am feeling now.. Kick kick kick :) Although being on bed rest is extremely boring I LOVE being able to stop and enjoy every feeling I have. I talk to Button all the time, and absolutely love to feel my Bubba move. I love laying in bed at night and the last thing I feel is Button. I love waking up and feeling the same. I loved feeling it with the twins too. It is honestly the best feeling ever!I think with the twins though I expected to feel it for a long time.. I kind of got ripped off. I didn't feel them properly until about 19wks then at 24wks they were born so it was only 5wks really. I am absolutely embracing and enjoying every movement. I really hope I get to feel it for much longer this time around :)

We are having a bit of trouble with the name game.. We have a boys name picked, but no girls names.. I just don't like any of them. I like Tabitha, but Mr J doesn't. I like Koby, which we kind of both agreed on but I don't like the meaning, so that names out. Mr J likes Maddie. I don't mind it, but I don't LOVE it. I am yet to find a girls name that I LOVE.. This is so hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment