Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

24wks!

Well today Button is officially viable. (Actually yesterday because according to the hospital dates I was 24wks yesterday!) It is such a relief getting to this point. I can't believe this time last pregnancy I was in labour and 2 days off my twins entrance into the world. I wish things were different then. I'm so glad they are different now. I feel absolutely confident that we can do this. My body can carry Button safely until my arms can..

I am getting BH contractions but funnily enough they aren't bothering me. They aren't painful and I think getting to this point means a lot of my anxiety and paranoia has gone. I am so glad for that! Last night I started back on progesterone pessaries after a blissful 4 night break.. Only 4wks to go til i can stop them totally. Yay! Feeling very very happy and healthy within my self and am really loving my growing tummy and gorgeous kicks. I am looking forward to meeting this bub!

No comments:

Post a Comment