Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Am I 23wks yet??

This week is going forever! I just want to get to 23 then 24wks without a hitch. I had a scan on Monday which showed cervix long and closed at 3.2cms. The scan was done by a consultant which made me feel more confident in the result :) The scan showed Button's estimated weight at 556gms. I know they aren't that accurate, but if it is, this Bubby will be big like it's brothers. (I know Taite and Seth were tiny, but they were big for 24wks)

If this time in my pregnancy wasn't so anxious, 22wks would be a great gestation.. I'm showing, feeling kicks all the time and I feel good. I think I am doing well to enjoy what I have everyday. I think the fact that it's spring and the sun is out has something to do with it too. Good weather always makes me feel good. I took some belly shots yesterday. Here they are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment