Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tick tock..

25wks today.. Another week down :)So close to my next goal of 28wks and I'll be so glad when i can stop the progesterone. My friends are organising me a baby shower for Nov 12th. I didn't want it after that date, I think it will be too close to the twins 3rd birthday. Not sure what state of mind I will be in.. I think on the 12th though I will be about 30wks pregnant so that's ok. The twins were 9 days old the day my baby shower was supposed to be with them.. Maybe that's why I 'm not too keen on having one.. Plus I think it's rude, inviting people to get presents. I just want it because it will be nice to catch up with everyone. Button is very excited this morning.. Kick kick all morning. I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by your blog today. I'm praying for you. My daughter is currently pregnant with twins. Such an emotional time.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete