Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 121 - 4days post op

Jett has had a good day. His M&M's were weaned again today so he is on 12mcgs now. He has still been sleeping most of the time. In his wakeful periods he still looks a bit out of it..

Jett's rate was reduced to 30, the lowest it's been in a long long time. His pip was reduced to 20 which is what it was before surgery.. His oxygen is around 25%. He is doing so well. last night though, he had some issues maintaining his temperature so he had to have an overhead heater. he was ok today. He was wrapped up all snuggy with a hat on :) His bonnets and beanies are all to small for him now, Mum bought him a gorgeous beanie, but I had to wash it before he wears it. Hopefully it wont take long to dry :)

Dr D and the surgeons are really happy with him. Hopefully feeds will be started on Monday :) I started motilium on Tuesday, it has increased my supply a bit. Jett will have to work hard to build my supply when he finally starts feeding, but that's ok. It'll happen! I can't WAIT!!! Hopefully I can have cuddles in a week or so. I miss his snuggles..

No comments:

Post a Comment