Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An update from last night

Baby Jett was fine. We had the best cuddle. He was sound asleep for most of it and Mummy had a nap too.. It was amazing. He didn't desat once! After he was snuggled back in bed blissfully asleep after his 4hr skin to skin cuddle and nappy change, I was planning to go and get some dinner and rest. I had just expressed and was standing next to Bubby's cot when I felt that familiar warmth.. Blood, and lots of it.. I burst into tears and told the nurse I was bleeding, they took me to the staff toilet and got a midwife. I had soaked through a pad, my underwear and the pants I was wearing. I was sitting on the toilet with blood dripping out. I was so scared. When the midwife came, it was the midwife that was at Jett's birth. I was glad because she understood why I was so panicked. The bleeding started to slow and the nurse took me to the obstetric review centre. They did OBs etc, I felt ok, the bleeding was back to normal so they let me go. I am supposed to have a scan but they haven't called me yet.. I was so so scared.. I really wish this bleeding would bugger off!

No comments:

Post a Comment