Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update

I am on my phone so excuse spelling mistakes.

Mum and I went back to nursery after quiet time and Jett's Dr wanted to speak with me. She explained the contrast x ray had been cancelled as she didn't feel he would tolerate it. She took us into a room to show us the x rays and explain what she thought was happening. *Deep breath* it's possible ,Jett could develop NEC. She said the next 24 to 48 will tell. He is having an x ray soon and they are looking for changes, particularly a perforation in his bowel. We are praying this doesn't happen. ,NEC is life threatening and we naturally want to avoid him going to surgery. So more waiting, more tears. I didn't want to cry today but here I am. Jett's stomach is distended and rock hard. Please pray to whoever you believe in. My baby doesn't deserve this, he has to be ok. He just has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment